LocalMailDeals.com is owned by US company Hunting Maguire, LLC located in Boca Raton, FL.
This policy is a part of the Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. When we combine other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify you) with your Personal Information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
· We receive Personal Information from various websites deploying Hunting Maguire, LLC services (collectively, the “Service”).
To help operate the Site and the Service, enhance your experience, and collect information about online activity, we place small data files on your device known as “cookies,” or we use similar technologies (e.g., pixel tags, web beacons, local shared objects). Cookies and similar technologies enable us to personalize the Site, help make our Site load faster (through “load balancing” technology), and enable our Customers to collect useful data with our Service. These technologies may allow us and our Customers to store and manage your preferences and settings; measure and analyze how you use the Products and Services and effectiveness of our communications; offer targeted products, programs, and services; and help us improve our products, services, and security.
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable these technologies. If you choose to reject cookies or similar technologies, some features of our Site and Service may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review your browser manufacturer’s help pages for assistance with changing your settings.
- To Whom We Disclose Personal Information
This section describes to whom we disclose Personal Information, and for what purposes:
- Our Customers. As part of our Service, we provide each Customer with access to Traffic Data and other data collected through the Service on its behalf. We also provide Customers with aggregated (i.e., a statistical summary of data from all of our Customer websites combined) and anonymous (i.e., no individual visitor can be identified in the data) Traffic Data.
• Our Service Providers. We employ service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing the Site and Service. Examples of our service providers include any payment processors; third party software for sending email messages to Customers; any web hosting services, any call tracking or data analytics tracking providers.
• Our Customers’ Service Providers. As directed by our Customers, we may provide data, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers on our Customers’ behalf. This enables our Customers to integrate our Service with other services they use, such as customer relation management systems. For more information on the manner in which our Customers have implemented our Service on their websites, including integrations with third-party services, we recommend that you review such Customers’ posted privacy policies.
• Advertising. We engage advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Service. From time to time, those services target advertisements on third-party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Site.
• Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, an analytics service, along with our own Service, to help us analyze the traffic on our Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.”
• Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisition Transactions. In some cases, Hunting Maguire, LLC may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user data (including Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets transferred. Moreover, if Hunting Maguire, LLC, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user data would be one of the assets that is reviewed and transferred or acquired by a third party.
• Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts : We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of a Customer or any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity. 5. How You Can Opt-Out
• Opting Out of the Hunting Maguire, LLC Service.
At the top of this page, we provide a link to our data privacy management tool that allows you to opt out of being tracked by the Hunting Maguire, LLC service.
• Email Opt-Out
Customers may choose not to receive marketing emails from us and can opt out of such e-mails through their account settings.
6. Personal Information Transferred from the EU or Switzerland
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Hunting Maguire, LLC commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of Personal Information about you. Persons from the EU or Switzerland who have inquiries or complaints regarding this Statement should first contact us via: email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunting Maguire, LLC has committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US Privacy Shield Principles to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield for more information and to file a complaint.
These recourse mechanisms are available at no cost to you. Damages may be awarded in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the Privacy Shield, Hunting Maguire, LLC is potentially liable.
- Your Data Subject Rights
- Your Rights as a Customer of Hunting Maguire, LLC
As a controller of the Personal Information collected by or through the Site, we take steps to help ensure that our Customers are able to exercise their rights regarding their Personal Information in accordance with applicable law.
We provide Customers with access to—and the ability to edit or delete—certain categories of Personal Information through the Account Management page. Our opt-out features, described in Section 6, also enable you to exercise your right to object to certain processing activities.
If you would like to access, amend, erase, export (i.e., data portability), or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Information collected via the Site, you may submit a request to email@example.com. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning your Personal Information. We encourage you to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
- Your Rights as a Visitor of a Customer Website
We do not have control over the processing of Personal Information by our Customers. Thus, if you would like to exercise your rights concerning Personal Information processed through our Service—beyond using our opt-out feature to object to our tracking of you—you should reach out to a Customer directly. If you need help contacting one of our Customers, please let us know and we are happy to help connect you if we can.
- Personal Information from Children
We do not knowingly provide access to the Service to children under the age of sixteen (16). If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from children, and if we do not have a lawful basis to process such Personal Information under applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such Personal Information.
We do not provide services or sell products or services to minors, or individuals under the age of 18. Persons under 18 years of age may use this website only with a legal guardian or consent of their parents, or by providing legal documentation of their emancipation. Persons under 18 years of age, should not put their personal information in any field or place it anywhere on this website.
- Retention of Personal Information
- How We Protect the Confidentiality and Integrity of Your Personal Information
We have implemented security measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and alteration. We use industry-standard practices such as encrypted storage, firewalls, and password protection systems to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information. We take steps to help ensure our employees and contractors are aware of their information security obligations, and we restrict employee and contractor access to Personal Information. Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites you choose to visit. If you provide any information directly to parties other than us, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of that information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing your Personal Information to third parties.
We try to honor all notices sent by your browser when you visit the Hunting Maguire, LLC and/or any affiliated website(s). However, be sure to read the following important information about “interest-based advertising”, “remarketing”, and “dynamic ads” so you can understand what third party suppliers can do and how you can opt for these scans
When you visit our website you may see some advertisements published by us to companies like Google, Bing, Yahoo or other similar entities. When you click on these advertisements companies may collect information about your visit to these websites and use that information to show you compatible or comparable products with which you have expressed an interest.
Our website does not collect or control the advertising and content you see.
To learn more about Google’s privacy policies and its DART cookies which generate interest-based advertising, go to
Protecting your choices:
If you are using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, you might want to install the extension “protect my choices” on the browser that are using to help keep your opt-out choices.
To learn more, go to
Alternatively, you can also opt out of the use of third party cookies by going to the opt out page at
Our website may use dynamic features of Google ads. To opt for these ads, follow the instructions on
If you use any of these sites without opting-out it means that you understand and consent to the collection of information for advertising based on your interests.
Usernames and Passwords:
Your access to some parts of our site is protected by a username and password. Do not share your password with anyone. If you enter areas of the site that are password protected please be sure to log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also completely close the browser and reopen it before moving on to other areas on the Internet.
Commercial information and unsolicited emails:
If you come across personally identifiable information to another user of our website, you are not authorized to transmit this information to third parties without the consent of the party in question and ours.
We repudiate any unsolicited emails (spam). Information collected on our site, about us or any of our users, is not authorized to be disclosed by you or any other person or sent unsolicited emails or other media to.
Volunteer Information – Non-disclosure to suppliers:
You may not want to leave your personal information open to visitors on your website or third parties who are not our suppliers. Please be very cautious if you do. These third parties have their own privacy policies and behavior that will determine what happens to your information from that point.
We can use autoresponder emails to communicate with you. To protect your privacy, we use a verification system in opt-in to these communications. You always have the option not to receive these communications by clicking the opt-out link in each message. If you have difficulty opting out, you must send an email to email@example.com.
EU-US and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework:
Hunting Maguire, LLC and localmaildeals.com complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland.
Hunting Maguire, LLC and localmaildeals.com is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission.
If we transfer your personal information to third parties, we will remain responsible and liable to you if the third party processes your personal information in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles, unless we prove we were not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Hunting Maguire LLC and localmaildeals.com has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to the Panel established by the EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) and/or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, as applicable, and comply with the advice given by the Panel and/or Commissioner with regard to data transferred from the EU and/or Switzerland, as applicable. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please contact the Panel (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm) and/or Commissioner (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/org/00926/index.html?lang=en), as applicable, for more information or to file a complaint. This service is provided at no cost to you.
Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel to be created by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission or Swiss Government. For more information on when binding arbitration may be invoked, refer to Section C of Annex I to the Principles (https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction).
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Website are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT /endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
This policy was last updated November 14, 2019.
COPYRIGHT © 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Presented By Hunting Maguire